Saturday 14 March 2009

Flipper!

I have just witnessed magic! I was sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sun, the sea and a yogurt, (lactose free!) when, much to my extreme delight, two dolphins surfaced right in front of me. They were playing, jumping, frolicking and just generally enjoying the sun, the sea and their version of a yogurt. They were having a grand old time! I jumped up out of my chair and ran for my camera, but trying to catch dolphins out of the water with a still camera requires a lot more skill as a photographer than I currently possess. I contented myself by simply enjoying the experience and realizing that this was turning into my favourite Shabbat. I will keep my camera and eyes peeled for a photo. 

Shabbat Shalom and Todah Rabbah, Flippper.

No comments:

Post a Comment