Friday 7 December 2007

I Promise I will not Leave you Hanging!

Hey all!
I know that this is deadline day, and that you are probably all waiting with eager anticipation to find out how it all ends. Well, it isn't over yet and there is nothing to report as of noon Friday December 7, 2007. I faithfully swear that I will not leave this blog without a suitable conclusion and that you will be aptly satisfied before I leave for the sunny south on Monday. Please check back over the next couple of days, to see how the Great Kitchen Demo/Reno of 2007 ends! I hope to have a little treat for all of you who have, without fail, stuck by us through the chaos. Thank you all again for the encouragement, kind words, personal horror stories, and meals. Keep an eye on this space over the next month as well, as we will be having a "kitchen warming" so that anyone who wants to (within reason!), can see the finished product. In the meantime there are new photos from yesterday in the album, so check those out.

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Chanukah Sameach!

No comments:

Post a Comment