Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blog Elul Day 29-Return

This is the final Blog Elul post for the year. Thank you to everyone who followed and commented. I appreciated all of the feedback. May we all learn the lessons of Elul well, and may the new year bring health, happiness, and peace to all. Shana Tova U'metukah.


"The Holy One, blessed be God, said to Israel: 'My children, present to me a single opening of repentance, small like the eye of a needle, and I will open for you entrances through which wagons and carriages can pass.'" –Shir Hashirim Rabbah 5:3


"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."~Nelson Mandela

True repentance returns and renews our balance.

I Wish I Could Go Back to College (from Avenue Q) Music and Lyrics by Jeff Marx and Robert Lopez



**Blog Elul is the brainchild of Rabbi Phyllis Sommer. Her blog and various links can be found at http://imabima.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment