Thursday 10 January 2013

A World Treasure

I WENT SNORKELLING AT THE GREAT BARRIER REEF AND KEPT MY INSIDES FROM COMING OUT!!

Enough said, except that I do expect somebody from my hometown to print this on a t-shirt and present it to me upon my return to the Great White North.

Today was one of those days when I just looked to the heavens and said thank you. It was life-affirming. The images were stunning, breathtaking, awe-inspiring, and absolutely magnificent. There is a whole world down there that we can only visit and observe. I feel like they let me in, if only for a short while.

Tomorrow it is back to Sydney and to board our ship. This has been an incredible week of new sights, sounds, smells, and experiences. The world has suddenly become a whole lot smaller for us.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment